PIR Sonic Birdchaser is a bird repeller that uses a natural predatory principle to scare unwanted birds away from farms, orchards, gardens, yards or any other property. The built-in PIR sensor detects movement and the powerful loudspeaker broadcasts predatory calls of the hawk, falcon, and owl species. The option of AUTO mode with a time interval setting allows the device to generate the signal every 5 – 30 minutes automatically. PIR Sonic Birdchase bird repeller works in the daytime only when pest birds are active.
1. PIR mode allows smaller area protection
2. Auto mode incorporates with 5-30 minutes interval for large area protection
3. Built-in volume adjustment knob
4. Special IC chip recording of actual predatory calls from hawks, falcons and owls
5. TIME INTERVAL adjustment to control the sound broadcasting
6. BIRDS AFFECTED: Sparrows, Blackbirds, Pigeons, Crows, Starling, other pest birds… etc.
Dimensions: 90 x 170 x 120 m/m
Power supply: adapter; output 12VDC, 400mA
Sound: Digital recording of hawks, falcons and owls