Sonic Bird Repeller with PIR sensor
PIR Sonic Bird chaser can repel birds effectively.
Device uses a natural predatory principle to scare unwanted birds away from farms, orchards, gardens, yards or any other property. The built-in PIR sensor detects movement and the powerful loudspeaker broadcasts predatory calls of the hawk, falcon, and owl species. The option of AUTO mode with a time interval setting allows the device to generate the signal every 5 – 30 minutes automatically. PIR Sonic Bird repeller works in the daytime only when pest birds are active.
Main features of sonic bird repeller LS-2001
- PIR mode allows smaller area protection
- Auto mode incorporates with 5-30 minutes interval for large area protection
- Built-in volume adjustment knob
- Special IC chip recording of actual predatory calls from hawks, falcons and owls
- TIME INTERVAL adjustment to control the sound broadcasting
- BIRDS AFFECTED: Sparrows, Blackbirds, Pigeons, Crows, Starling, other pest birds… etc.
- Dimensions: 90 x 170 x 120 m/m
- Power supply: adapter; output 12VDC, 400mA
- Sound: Digital recording of hawks, falcons and owls
- Coverage: up to 1 acre
See more products from the category here.
You can see all of our products here.
Weight 0.8 kg