PIR Sonic Birdchaser is a bird repeller that uses a natural predatory principle to scare unwanted birds away from farms, orchards, gardens, yards or any other property. The built-in PIR sensor detects movement and the powerful loudspeaker broadcasts predatory calls of the hawk, falcon, and owl species. The option of AUTO mode with a time interval setting allows the device to generate the signal every 5 – 30 minutes automatically. PIR Sonic Birdchase bird repeller works in the daytime only when pest birds are active.
1. PIR mode allows smaller area protection
2. Auto mode incorporates with 5-30 minutes interval for large area protection
3. Built-in volume adjustment knob
4. Special IC chip recording of actual predatory calls from hawks, falcons and owls
5. TIME INTERVAL adjustment to control the sound broadcasting
6. BIRDS AFFECTED: Sparrows, Blackbirds, Pigeons, Crows, Starling, other pest birds… etc.
Dimensions: 90 x 170 x 120 m/m
Power supply: adapter; output 12VDC, 400mA
Sound: Digital recording of hawks, falcons and owls
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.